Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quote for repairs to a Infiniti J30?

I am receiving a Infiniti J30 for my senior years of high school. The car looks really good, no accidents. I need to change the head gasket seal, the fuel injectors, and the starter and replace the air filter. Also I need to get the outside door handle fixed as it won't open the driver side door from the outside and the driver side window is completely off track, but the motor still works fine. How much could I expect for these repairs to cost me so I know how hard I need to work this summer?? :)Quote for repairs to a Infiniti J30?
The injectors are $194.70 each from Infiniti, there are six on the car.. The starter is $425.57. Head gasket $122.59Quote for repairs to a Infiniti J30?
more than its worthQuote for repairs to a Infiniti J30?
I would expect to work hard considering you will also have to pay for gas too. I would hope 20 hrs a week would do it. Maybe $1000 or so depending on your area - labor prices vary by area.Quote for repairs to a Infiniti J30?
A proper quote would be from a mechanic who can take a look at it.

The mechanic will be able to tell the difference between a valve cover gasket and a head gasket.