Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I want to change the head gasket of my car how?

i have a 97 mosda and im having problems with my head gasket im going to change it but i want to know if i change the head gasket do i have to send them to be cut or can i do it myself??I want to change the head gasket of my car how?
If you plan on driving it within the week have a shop do it.

Do you have a torque wrench?

There are too many variables for this to be a simple procedure.

Why do you need a head gasket in the first place?I want to change the head gasket of my car how?
could be a cv jointI want to change the head gasket of my car how?
unless your particularly good at fixing rotary engines id say send it outI want to change the head gasket of my car how?
you have dissasemble the whole engine down to the block, remove the gaskets, clean the bock, have the engine heads re surfaced, bolt the head back on to the block in a certain sequence with the right amount of tourque, unless you have extensive experience working on cars and you have a lot of tools then there is no way you can do this, and if you dont put head gaskets in properly then they will just blow again in a couple of daysI want to change the head gasket of my car how?
not unless you have a machine shop. by the way it is a mazdaI want to change the head gasket of my car how?
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu



here you go ask a smart question get a smart answer so here you go .make some popcorn and sit back and relax and watch.I want to change the head gasket of my car how?
You are apparently inexperienced as a mechanic so I must ask----How do you know you need a head gasket?
  • add an email address
  • camcorders
  •